Haskell Park Fountain

90.5.65 96 dpi watermarked.jpg

Title

Haskell Park Fountain

Description

Dr. George S. Haskell and his brother-in-law, John Edwards, donated the land for Haskell Park, which was formally known as the West Side Public Square. The fountain supposedly was built over a Native American burial ground.

Date

circa 1890 - 1900

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

90.5.65

Original Format

Glass Plate Negative

Physical Dimensions

5" x 7"

Citation

“Haskell Park Fountain,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed May 12, 2021, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/1345.

Social Bookmarking