Haskell Park fountain located at 400 North Church Street in Rockford, Illinois. Originally known as West Side Park, it was donated to the city in 1838 by Dr. George Haskell and his brother-in-law, John Edwards. It was later renamed Haskell Park.
Dr. George S. Haskell and his brother-in-law, John Edwards, donated the land for Haskell Park, which was formally known as the West Side Public Square. The fountain supposedly was built over a Native American burial ground.