First Presbyterian Church 75th Anniversary

87.17.2 96 dpi wm.jpg

Title

First Presbyterian Church 75th Anniversary

Description

First Presbyterian Church, located at 406 North Main Street. The church was formed in 1854. A simple building called the "Little Brown Church" was used until a permanent building was built in 1862 on West State Street. A larger building was dedicated in 1908 at the current location on North Main Street. Due to a shrinking congregation and increasing costs, the church merged with Second Congregational Church in 2011

Date

circa 1929

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

87.17.2

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

3" x 4.5"

Citation

“First Presbyterian Church 75th Anniversary,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed September 29, 2022, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/3951.

Social Bookmarking