Crusader Clinic

2012.66.791 300dpi 4x6.jpg

Title

Crusader Clinic

Description

Crusader Clinic's original building at 1204 West State Street, October 1975. Prior to being used as a clinic it was home to the Muldoon Convent of Dominican nuns.

Creator

City of Rockford Community Development Department

Date

1975

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

2012.66.791

Original Format

Slide

Physical Dimensions

2" x 2"

Citation

City of Rockford Community Development Department, “Crusader Clinic,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed July 26, 2021, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/5339.

Social Bookmarking