Ziock block looking south on North Winnebago Street from Peach Street. (Peach Street would later be renamed Jefferson Street) Construction for six double houses began in 1903. Each house offered the modern conveniences of the time including plumbing, heating, gas fittings and sewer hook ups. Slate was used for the roofs using high quality, durable material.
Midway Village Museum
3.25" x 5.25"
“Ziock Terrace,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed June 26, 2022, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/4547.