Haskell Park fountain located at 400 North Church Street in Rockford, Illinois. Originally known as West Side Park, it was donated to the city in 1838 by Dr. George Haskell and his brother-in-law, John Edwards. It was later renamed Haskell Park.
Midway Village Museum
3.5" x 5.5"
“Haskell Park,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed September 22, 2021, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/4451.