Site Location for the National Lock Fastener Division

2017.43.1014 96 dpi wm.jpg

Title

Site Location for the National Lock Fastener Division

Description

Vytant Aleks(left), Industrial Engineer Designer for National Lock Company and Edwin W. North (right). They are standing in what looks to be a gravel pit. North was the Vice President of Engineering and Research at the National Lock Company. Aleks designed the new building on Kishwaukee Street that was added to the National Lock complex in 1956.

Creator

National Lock Company

Date

circa 1955

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

2017.43.1014

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

10" x 8"

Citation

National Lock Company, “Site Location for the National Lock Fastener Division,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed May 10, 2021, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/4021.

Social Bookmarking