First Lutheran Sanctuary

91.2.26 96 dpi wm.jpg

Title

First Lutheran Sanctuary

Description

The Sanctuary at First Lutheran Church, located at 225 South Third Street. First Lutheran was organized January 15, 1854 with the first church at the corner of North First Street and Lafayette Avenue. The current building was built in 1883.

Date

circa early 1900s

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

91.2.26

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

8" x 9.75"

Citation

“First Lutheran Sanctuary,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed October 17, 2021, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/3957.

Social Bookmarking