First Congregational Church

90.44.2e 96 dpi cropped wm.jpg

Title

First Congregational Church

Description

First Congregational Church built by Germanicus Kent and George W. Brinkerhoff on the southwest corner of South Church and Green Streets in 1838. The Second Congregational Church was organized in 1849, and used the original building 1849 - 1858.

Date

circa 1838

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

90.44.2e

Original Format

Illustration

Physical Dimensions

7.5" x 5"

Citation

“First Congregational Church,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed December 1, 2021, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/3954.

Social Bookmarking