Haddorf Piano Company.

92.52.58b 96 dpi watermarked.jpg

Title

Haddorf Piano Company.

Description

This is one half of a large panoramic view of the Haddorf Piano Company. The 1902 Rockford city directory lists the company's location as the corner of 18th Ave. and 12th St. in Rockford IL. with A. Landquist as president and P. A. Peterson as vice-president. The company was established in 1901 by Charles A. Haddorf with financial backing from P. A. Peterson. Haddorf was born in Sweden in 1864. In this photograph, a water tower bearing the company's name rises above the building while a train car sits in front of the structure. The bare trees attest that the season is either autumn or winter.

Date

early 20th century

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

92.52.58b

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

7.5" x 9.5"

Citation

“Haddorf Piano Company.,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed October 24, 2021, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/2469.

Social Bookmarking