"E-B-Co." is written across the front of this photograph, which could presumably stand for the Emerson-Brantingham Company. Founded in 1852 as J. H. Manny & Co., this machine manufacturer became Emerson, Talcott & Co. in 1871. The business eventually became Emerson-Brantingham Co. in 1909. This photo depicts the company's extensive grounds and buildings. Also see photos 93.104.6, 81.29.114, and 76.193a.
Midway Village Museum
2.5" x 4.25"
“Emerson-Brantingham Company.,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed September 25, 2021, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/2254.