Emmanuel Episcopal Church and Fairfield Memorial Parish House

88.122.775 96 dpi watermarked.jpg

Title

Emmanuel Episcopal Church and Fairfield Memorial Parish House

Description

This photograph shows the Emmanuel Episcopal Church on the right and Fairfield Memorial Parish House on the left. The church was orgainized on May 1, 1849, and the church building at 412 N. Church Street opened in 1857. The Fairfield Memorial Parish House was a gift from Eleanor Fairfield in memory of her husband W. W. Fairfield in 1891. The old church was demolished in 1892 after the Fairfield Memorial Parish House was dedicated.

Date

circa 1892

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

88.122.775

Original Format

Glass Plate Negative

Physical Dimensions

8" x 10"

Citation

“Emmanuel Episcopal Church and Fairfield Memorial Parish House,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed September 22, 2021, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/1271.

Social Bookmarking