St. Mary's Oratory Church

88.122.774 96 dpi watermarked.jpg

Title

St. Mary's Oratory Church

Description

This photograph looking northwest shows the St. Mary's Oratory Church at the corner of Winnebago and Elm Streets to the far right. The large building in the center foreground may be the African Methodist Episcopal Church founded in 1891.

Date

circa 1895 - 1905

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

88.122.774

Original Format

Glass Plate Negative

Physical Dimensions

8" x 10"

Citation

“St. Mary's Oratory Church,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed August 1, 2021, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/1270.

Social Bookmarking