Court Street Methodist Church

88.122.625 96 dpi watermarked.jpg

Title

Court Street Methodist Church

Description

The Court Street Methodist Church was founded in 1851. The congregation built a church at its current location on the corner of N. Court and Mulberry Streets, dedicating it in May 1887. Overtime the church grounds expanded. A fire destroyed the sanctuary on March 18, 1969, but it was rebuilt over a two-year period in the same location.

Date

circa 1900 - 1905

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

88.122.625

Original Format

Glass Plate Negative

Physical Dimensions

5" x 7"

Citation

“Court Street Methodist Church,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed April 15, 2024, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/1114.