Rockford College Campus

88.122.580 96 dpi watermarked.jpg

Title

Rockford College Campus

Description

Rockford College was chartered as the Rockford Female Seminary in 1847. In 1881 it occupied a campus bordered by Morgan (aka Bluff St.), Seminary, and Division Streets on the Rock River. This photograph looks northwest showing Sill Hall on the right and Linden-Middle-Chapel Halls in the background.

Date

circa 1890 - 1900

Rights

Midway Village Museum

Format

jpeg

Type

Still Image

Identifier

88.122.580

Original Format

Glass Plate Negative

Physical Dimensions

4" x 5"

Citation

“Rockford College Campus,” Midway Village Museum - Digital Collections, accessed August 9, 2022, https://midwayvillagemuseumdigitalcollections.omeka.net/items/show/1053.

Social Bookmarking