This photograph looking northwest shows the St. Mary's Oratory Church at the corner of Winnebago and Elm Streets to the far right. The large building in the center foreground may be the African Methodist Episcopal Church founded in 1891.
This color photograph shows the church's stained glass windows and arched doorway under a towered spire. The building is located at Winnebago and Morgan Streets. The year "1909" is penciled on the back of the postcard.