The photograph on this postcard shows an almost Gothic looking church building with a red roof. On the back: "Original church founded 1856. Present building located at 3000 Rural Street, completed in 1951."
This postcard displays the stately Westminster Presbyterian Church, located on South Second and Oak Streets, with its striking four-columned entrance and surrounded by trees. The card is postmarked from Rockford IL on March 22, 1917.